Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oscar's Blog Entry


These people are f#$%#*! crazy. Where could we be going? Why are we still in the car? How do I get out of here? Are we there yet? I want to get out of the car. I’m thirsty. Is this Oliver’s fault? Let me at him. I have to go to the bathroom. I want water. Oh, you have some peanut butter for me? I’m feeling sleepy. . .

Are we still in the CAR? WHEN are we going to get there? Where do we LIVE? Why is this the SAME hotel room as last night? Are we going in CIRCLES? Are we LOST? I’m THIRSTY. I want to go to the bathroom. I can’t find my ball. I can’t find a comfortable place to lie down. Can I lick your leg? Why are we STILL in the car? Are we there YET? I don’t want some more peanut butter. Is this stuff laced? Oh, I’m feeling sleepy again. . .

I’M THIRSTY!! I HAVE TO PEE!! WHY ARE STILL IN THE CAR?? WHERE ARE WE GOING?? WHERE DO WE LIVE? I DON’T WANT YOUR STINKIN’ BULLY STICK. I DON’T WANT MY BALL. DON’T PET ME, LADY. GRRRR! I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS CAR DAMMIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment