Saturday, June 6, 2009

Monument Valley by Accident




On my trip out to California last year, my driving companion Scott and I definitely wanted to visit the amazing Monument Valley. However, on that trip, it was too far off our route. When planning this trip, again Monument Valley at first appeared too far off our planned route. I’m not sure what happened with our trip plans, but completely by accident we found ourselves in northern Arizona/southern Utah approaching some of the most amazing landscape I’ve ever seen. Kristi had earlier seen a sign for the "eighth wonder of the world", and it suddenly occurred to me that I had seen photographs of these particular rock formations. I then realized we had accidently happened upon Monument Valley, another example of our serendipitous adventures.

What a wonderful accident.


















No comments:

Post a Comment